- The client previously had only held audio conferences with their customer base. Moving into new office space, they wanted to be able to hold face-to-face, interactive meetings with customers
- The client was looking for a cloud-based video solution that could connect them to their customers as well as provide desktop/presentation sharing capabilities
- s4nets was only involved in one aspect of the overall project. The s4nets team worked with multiple parties to coordinate, schedule and implement the appropriate solution for the customer
- Implementing a Cisco Spark/WebEx solution with TelePresence SX20 and SX80 video endpoints
- The SX20 endpoint met the video needs for a smaller conference room with a whiteboard
- The SX80 endpoint was presented as the boardroom solution. The client connected the SX80 to a Creston controller for centralized management of the smaller room systems
- The Cisco Spark platform provided cloud control of the aforementioned endpoints while integrating the solution into the industry leading WebEx collaboration service
s4nets presented to a financial group a standards-based video conferencing solution to enhance the user experience in the boardroom and to provide centralized management of all their smaller room systems. The s4nets team implemented a Cisco Spark/WebEx solution with TelePresence SX20 and SX80 video endpoints. The Cisco Spark platform provided cloud control of the aforementioned endpoints while integrating the solution into the industry leading WebEx collaboration service. The Cisco Spark portal was built and endpoints provisioned before the video endpoints were received at the customer’s site. Once the endpoints were delivered, the team connected it to the network and entered the provisioning code. The portal was also built prior and tested before going live. The team also provided training and documentation.
The implementation of this project resulted in the client being able to host interactive meetings with their customer base. This includes video meetings, web interaction meetings, and traditional audio conferences. The simplicity allows the user to easily schedule and hold meetings on multiple devices.
- The client is able to host interactive meetings with their customer base from multiple devices
- The simple user-friendly interface allows the client to easily schedule meetings, invite participants and share content