- Old Time-division Multiplexing (TDM) based system that is not supported under a maintenance agreement
- Paying more for 3rd party support
- Older systems in place that couldn’t be supported
- High operational costs without adequate support
- Managers at their remote sites weren’t well versed in Voice over IP (VoIP) requirements and needs. The requirements and needs needed to be explained in a non-technical, and easy-to-understand way
- Dealing with the existing provider to make sure the orders are issued correctly
- Implementing a centralized dial plan, PSTN access and support
- Working with the customer to implement the technical solution, explaining the requirements and building a trusting relationship
- Working with both the customer and the provider to ensure accurate and timely order delivery
s4nets worked with a local healthcare system that offers a broad range of medical, surgical and diagnostic services at hospitals and in physician offices. The client had been experiencing issues with their Time-division Multiplexing (TDM) based phone systems as well as an older system that was not supported under a maintenance agreement. On top of that, they were also paying more for 3rd party support. Besides dealing with the existing provider, another challenge the client faced was that the managers at their remote sites were not trained on Voice over IP (VoIP) requirements and needs. Consequently, the client was suffering from high operational costs without adequate support.
s4nets provided detailed documentation of existing problems, remediation and project management of the suggested centralized dial plan, PSTN access and support. The implementation of the project with the new centralized system helped the client lower their maintenance costs and responses. These success factors are due to the building of rapport with the customer and working diligently with the customer to ensure timely and accurate orders that would not impact the business in any aspect.
- Remote sites were incorporated into the existing centralized system which allowed for easier maintenance and lower response time
- Reduction in operational cost by eliminating 3rd party support