Unified Communications is a way to combine all business communications together into a single unified system which helps organizations adapt to market changes, increase productivity, improve competitive advantage through speed and innovation, deliver a secure, high-quality multimedia experience in any workspace, accelerate deployment and provide cost savings.
Solutions4networks provides requisite unified communications, wireless, data center, and security network solutions while addressing the balanced imperatives of time, resources, and people.
Our solutions address your integration needs and help maximize the contributions technology can make to your business. Specific services include:
- VoIP Assessment, Design and Integration
- Scripting for VoIP Implementations
- Unified Communication SIP Integration
The network is a platform for doing business. Increasing productivity is not just about connecting your workforce to the resources they need on demand. It’s dependent upon presenting them with an enhanced media experience and higher performance from applications that help them do their jobs better.
Solutions4networks helps clients connect people, businesses and networks to create a seamless and secure roaming environment for wireless voice, data and video in one location by connecting facilities that are separate.
Our solutions enable companies to provide secure, reliable and seamless connectivity to any device at any location. We simplify the operations and reduce the total cost of ownership in the process. Specific services include:
- Networks Assessment and Strategic Planning
- Wireless Out-Tasking
- Network Architecture
- Mobility Integration and Related Security Assessment
- Wireless/Wi-Fi Design and Assessment
The security perimeter most companies must address and maintain today extends far beyond the physical boundaries of their buildings. Mobility adds another layer to your security needs that must be addressed in order to enable your workforce to access resources and data they need to do their jobs while protecting company assets at the same time.
Solutions4networks has the hands-on expertise to ensure cloud computing, collaboration and web applications can be securely accessed by your workforce.
Our solutions help identify and mitigate the risks inherent in a high-connectivity business environment, and provide greater control and intelligence in coping with emerging global threats. Specific services include:
- Network Security Assessment/Audit/Design/Compliance/Policy Development
- Security Camera Infrastructure and Related Network Infrastructure
- PCI Network Readiness
- Penetration Testing
- Mobility Integration and Related Security Assessments
- Application Risk Review
If you don’t have the resources, time or expertise to address your growing network engineering and security needs, solutions4networks consultants are here to provide professional services tailored to your needs. Operating on hourly basis, our consultants are experts in their fields and are agile enough to handle any issues that come their way.
Specific services include:
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
There are LOTS of companies beating the SDN drum. It always is important to try to distinguish the marketing from reality, and solutions4networks can help you do that.
In regards to WAN design, Carrier WAN services are still an important piece of WAN design, but broadband internet is increasingly available and consistently much cheaper. SDN solutions have helped our clients save money and upgrade their infrastructure.
Ultimately, packets have to be delivered over a real, physical network. The more you abstract away from that, the more likely you are to introduce sub-optimal traffic pathing.
Meraki Cloud Managed Networking
Solutions4networks is a reseller of Meraki Cloud Managed Networking equipment, which offers an easier way to manage your network. Meraki offers a centralized control of your network without the expense of controllers and management software.
- Managed from a dashboard in the Cloud
- Secure – HIPAA and PCI compliant
- 99.9% Reliability SLA from Meraki
- Self-Provisioning hardware that allows for quick deployment
- Multi-site management – can be used for small or large networks
- Automatic monitoring and alerts
If you are interested in further information on Meraki, solutions4networks can help you with the purchase and installation of the equipment.
- CCNP (Network Professional)
- CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional)
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician)
- DCSSS (Data Center AS Support Specialist)
- Advanced Borderless Network Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Security
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Unified Computing Technology Specialization
Besides Cisco certifications, s4nets engineers hold certifications from partners like Aruba, VMWare, Palo Alto, EMC, CheckPoint, Juniper and f5.
Additional certifications include:
- PMP: Project Management Professional Certification
- CCEH (Ethical Hacker)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)