- New world headquarters building construction
- Completely new wired and wireless network need
- Connectivity to the client’s co-location provider
- Maximized access point efficiency
- Completely new Unified Communications solution
- Ability to manage project with construction consideration
- Wired and Wireless Network Architecture Documentation
- Access Point mapping and RF Study
- Cisco Communications Manager
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco Contact Center Express
- Cisco Expressway C&E
- Cisco Work Force Optimization
- Core Network and Network Access Switches
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Prime
- The s4nets team worked with the client’s Project Management team and the construction management team to plan and install the network equipment in the new building in conjunction with all other construction phases.
- Providing project management
- Closely coordinating schedules
- Delivery of equipment
- Timing of installation
- The client’s team relocated their staff to the new facilities on time.
- The installation and configuration of the hardware was carefully orchestrated between the sub-contractors on the job site and the s4nets engineers.